Starting A New Lawn
Looking to rejuvenate your lawn? Start by adding organic matter back into your soil with Earth Farms Organics Compost. It will bring your soil back to life with needed-nutrients and microorganisms while decreasing your need for water.
- Roto-till your lawn down 6 inches to properly break up the soil, which will allow the compost to blend in.
- Spread 1-2 inches of compost on top of the lawn.
- Roto-till the compost into the soil, but this time only a couple of inches.
- Spread your grass seed according to the directions.
- Apply about ¼ inch of compost topsoil over the seeds to protect them.
- Water the soil.